Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Persimmons


2 comments:

jerseygirl211 said...

Jean,
Thanks for the visit to my blog.

My heart skipped a beat when I read the name NELL JEAN, let me explain......

I write a Christams letter to include with some of my cards. I had just mentioned, in one of the letters, some of our family members who have passed and wrote about the times we had at my Aunt Nell's and her daughter Jean's house. Can you see what a jolt I got when I read your comment and how it was signed.

I'm pleased that you enjoyed my post for our Thanksgiving, we did have a lot of fun.

'D'

jerseygirl211 said...

Ohhhh, I forgot. My husband has a Persimmon tree but he keeps losing most of them. This year he only had two. He did call someone asking for help last year and all they told him to do was make a girdle for the tree. If you have any suggestions, I know he'd appreciate anything you could tell him. He shared one of the two fruits with the kids and they loved it.